5 Easy Ideas To Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Everyone loves the HGTV shows that show us fun and easy ways to make our home look it’s best, but let’s face it, every time you try one of those “easy tips” it turns into a much larger and expensive project than you were ever hoping for. They always seem to make it look so easy!
What can you actually do to your home to give it’s curb appeal a face lift quickly, easily and without fail?
Well, let’s count down the top 5:
- One can of paint can make a huge difference! Paint your front door – it will take a small amount of paint and an afternoon but can really give your entry some personality!
- Add a pop of color – potted flowers and hanging baskets placed in beds, on porches and on steps can add some much needed color to the greenery in your yard.
- Make those windows SHINE – cleaning your windows is a small and often forgotten about chore, but can really add some sparkle to the exterior of your home. Not to mention it helps let the sunshine in your home to give a bright and open feel on the inside of your home as well!
- Trim up the Landscape – something as simple as mowing the grass and trimming the hedges can really make a difference.
- Mulch! Mulch! Mulch! – Fresh mulch in your flowerbeds give a rich and freshly manicured look to your yard. Not to mention it helps feed the soil and slows the growth of weeds.
So, this weekend, take an afternoon and give your home some TLC and see what the huge impact a small amount of time and money will make!